Tuesday, November 18, 2008

G.W. Bush: Great Quotes From A Simple Man

I realized that when President Obama takes the oath of office a part of me is going to miss George W. Bush, not for his political ideology or his strong leadership but rather, for his endless wit. Thus, I present Great Quotes from a Simple Man:

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it."

You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”

“The thing that's wrong with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur”

"There's no question about it. Wall Street got drunk -- that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras -- it got drunk and now it's got a hangover. The question is how long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial instruments."

“It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.”

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

“Most imports are from outside of the country”

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

“In my sentences I go where no man has gone before.”

“I have a different vision of leadership. A leadership is someone who brings people together.”


I'm really going to miss him.

No comments: